Guidance on Planning matters, including the rules on development which does not require planning permission (“permitted development”), can be found on the Government’s Planning Portal. There is also a link on this page to the interactive house guide which is particularly useful for householders contemplating development.
Householders wanting to make a good quality planning application that could be registered without delay can see who is part of Bath & North East Somerset Council’s Planning Agents Accreditation Scheme.
Further information on Planning can be found as follows:
Advertisements and illuminations – B&NES planning guidance
Outdoor advertisements and signs – Department for Communities & Local Government guidance
Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs) – B&NES Council information
High Hedges – B&NES Council information
High Hedges – Government guidance
Other information about planning matters in Saltford
- What powers does Saltford Parish Council have with respect to planning applications?
- How can Saltford residents find out about planning applications?
- Thinking of applying to B&NES Council for planning permission?
- Stages of the planning decision making process
- SPC Site Visits
- Privacy and the Planning Process
- Possible planning contraventions
- Useful information