SPC’s June meeting, to be held at 7.15pm on 1st June 2021, will be in the Avon Room at Saltford Hall (entry/exit via the doors opposite the tennis courts, not the main door and lobby area).
SPC’s meetings – in line with all local council meetings – must take place face-to-face to be lawful (Coronavirus legislation allowing remote meetings ended on 07/05/21). As such SPC is not legally able to make decisions via remote or hybrid meetings, and must instead meet ‘in person’.
Although the meeting is open to the public, the Avon Room currently has limited capacity of 15. As such, SPC has looked to make the meeting as accessible as possible, in light of current legislation and restrictions. Residents who wish to watch but not participate in the meeting are encouraged to view the meeting remotely. It will be livestreamed on SPC’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SaltfordPC/live/ This will be the first time SPC will livestream a meeting, with thanks to the team at the Saltford Community Association who have recently purchased the equipment for the Avon Room to enable SPC to facilitate access in this way.
When meeting face-to-face at Saltford Hall, Saltford PC will abide by current government restrictions as well as the Special Terms and Conditions of Hire during COVID19, as set by Saltford Community Association. This includes obeying the condition that a maximum of 15 people can be in the Avon Room. SPC has a risk assessment for the meeting.
Due to the current number limitations, for the June 2021 meeting only, the Clerk will be able to read out comments from members of the public during Item 4 ‘Public Time’, instead of the member of the public attending the meeting to speak. Any comments need to be submitted to email@example.com by 5pm on Tuesday 1 June, and may not be more than 400 words. Comments must relate to a specified agenda item.
Details are as follows for the June meeting at Saltford Hall, however please contact the Clerk if you require any further information:
- The maximum number of people permitted in the Avon Room is 15. Councillors and staff will be given priority to attend.
- Only six people / six family groups, up to the number of 15 people in total inc. Cllrs and staff, will be able to attend the meeting in person for H&S reasons.
- Masks to be worn at all times when in the Avon Room / at Saltford Hall
- Please use hand sanitiser on arrival & maintain a distance of 2m from others
- Entry and exit will be via the Avon Room’s fire exit only (nr tennis courts).
- All attendees must sign in for Track and Trace
- People must not attend the meeting if they or anyone in their household has had COVID19 symptoms in the 48 hours preceding the meeting commencing, and that if they develop symptoms within 10 days of visiting the premises they must use the Test, Track and Trace system to alert others with whom they have been in contact. They MUST then get a COVID-19 antigen test.
More information about SPC’s meetings, including SPC’s June agenda and June meeting notice, as well as its Public Participation Guidelines, are available on the Meetings – Agendas and Minutes page of this website.